Monday, July 16, 2012

Farm Fashion and Western Wear

I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, but detested "country style",  In those days I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of cowboy boots or pearl snap shirt.  Now I can't get enough of this stuff!  I want to wear by cowboy boots and my Dekalb hat every day!  I mean seriously look how cute this get-up is!  
The problem is that dang Dave Ramsey  if forcing me to have a budget, so I can't frivolously splurge on Old Gringo Boots like I used to!  Don't tell my accountability partner, but right before I started Dave Ramsey's class I bought these!
So, when I do fall into a boat load of money (in about 50 year) these are all the things I waaaant!!!!


HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!




I'm not sure these are country, but seriously!!!  Gorgeous shoes!















Miss Me Jeans - Studded Fleur-De-Lis Pocket Boot Cut







Double Wings Ring by Jen's Pirate Booty













5 comments:

  1. Excellent collection. Thanks for sharing such an amazing collection.......!!Western Wear at shipgig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection. Keep sharing..!! buy Western wear by shipgig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and unique collection. thanks for sharing..!! buy Western wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tooled City clutch is like real-mx.com handbags. Top Quality leather prob too as that’s only way to get Hand Tooled

    ReplyDelete