Thursday, February 14, 2013

Free Valentine and Love Printables!

Today is Valentine's Day!

To celebrate Valentine's Day I am making dinner for Buffalo Bleu tonight.  He doesn't know what is on the menu, so I decided to surprise him with a Valentine's Day Menu and scrumptious dinner!  



In doing so I got a little creative and made some Valentine and Love printables.  

Feel free to use them!!!!  Simply right click on the image and select "Copy image" or "Save image as.."  If posting on your website or Pinterest please ensure it is linked back to my page!  Here's the link:

















1 comment:

  1. These are just so beautiful and perfect for a romantic party. I also would be hosting a valentine themed first anniversary party so these printables are definitely going to be useful for me. I am planning to book the outdoor venue NYC for this bash. Do you have any recommendations for the affordable romantic locations?

    ReplyDelete